- 8 CARDS PER PACK
- 24 PACKS PER BOX
- 12 BOXES PER CASE
BOX BREAK (on average)
6 Regular Young Guns® Cards
4 Regular UD Canvas® Cards
4 Regular O-Pee-Chee Update Cards (incl. rookies)
2 Regular UD Portraits Cards (incl. SP’s)
2 Regular Honor Roll® Cards
2 Regular O-Pee-Chee Retro Update Cards (incl. rookies)
1 O-Pee-Chee Update - Blue Border Parallel Card (incl. rookies)
1 O-Pee-Chee Update - Red Border Parallel Card (incl. rookies)
1 Dazzlers - Blue Card
1 Clear Cut, Fluorescence Red, Rookie Materials or Other Hit Card
1 Base Set - French Parallel Card (incl. Young Guns®)
CASE BREAK (on average)
6 UD Canvas Young Guns Cards
4 Base Set - Clear Cut Parallel Cards (3 Regular, 1 Young Guns®)
2 Fluorescence Red Cards
1 Rookie Breakouts or NHL Passages Card
• Series 2 features the next 250 cards of the 2021-22 Upper Deck Base Set. Collect new veteran and Young Guns® cards - the most anticipated rookie cards of the year! Look for six of these cherished rookie cards in every box, on average.
- Collect the Exclusives (#’d to 100), High Gloss (#’d to 10), Clear Cut (Hobby Exclusive!) and French parallels of the complete Base Set.
• Series 2 also features the continuation of select Series 1 insert sets:
- UD Canvas®: Collect new star veterans and Young Guns®, as well as High Series Retired and High Series Program of Excellence cards. Each box contains four of the popular UD Canvas® cards, on average.
- Chase Card Alert! Look for a super rare hard-signed & hand-numbered UD Canvas Signatures card.
- Honor Roll®: The next 50 cards of this classic UD insert set - which is new to Series 2 - feature veterans and rookies. Keep an eye out for Rainbow (#’d to 250) and Gold Rainbow (#’d to 25) parallels!
- Dazzlers: Since its debut in 2020-21, this brightly-colored collection of popped-out, full-bodied star vets and rookies has been a hit! Collect both the Blue (one per box, on average) and Pink versions of the next 50 cards.
- UD Portraits: The next 40 cards in this long-running favorite feature only rookies! Look for Black & White parallels #’d to 99 (regular) or 25 (SP’s).
• The ever-popular Fluorescence insert set returns with five color variations, a new rookie class and cards #’d as low as 5!
• The O-Pee-Chee Update and O-Pee-Chee Retro Update sets are back! Both feature veterans and top rookies. Look for Red Border (Hobby Exclusive!) and Blue Border parallels of the regular update set, and Black Border (#’d to 100) and Neon Green Border (#’d to 50) parallels of the retro set, which sports a vintage O-Pee-Chee design.
• More Rookie Cards! Add more awesome rookie cards to your collection via the Rookie Breakouts (an acetate set #’d to 100), Rookie Materials and Rookie Threads Retro Patch (#’d to 15) sets. Also keep an eye out for Rookie Materials Patch cards #’d to 25. Each of these cards will be coveted by collectors!
• New! Be the first to collect the brand new NHL Passages acetate set. This rare set consists of superstars that have been in the league for at least five years, and each card features four images from different points in each player’s career.
Content, including the stated checklist #’ing, card #’ing and ratios, is subject to change without further notice. Additionally, this list may not contain all cards available in the product as there could be unannounced cards.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: [INSERT RETURN ADDRESS]
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.